Monday, May 11, 2009

TATTOO TIME!

Hey everyone! Sorry I havent posted anything in a while. Ive actually started a new job. I decided to start tattooing more and get licensed and all that. So I got all my paperwork done, got my vaccinations for Hep A and B and got a TB skin test (passed), and then took my written exam... I passed the test and got my temporary tattoo license! but Im tattooing now in a shop called Vegas Skin Art. So far Ive done about 4 or 5 tattoos and things are goin pretty well. I just need to get more clients. But I really really enjoy tattooing. Ive been pretty sick of graphic design lately. It was cool for about 6 years now but it has gotten really old. Im kinda sick of working for rich pricks who dont appreciate good work from a good artist. Seems like thats all ive dealt with in the past years. They want a lot of work for cheap. And they dont realize how much work it really is. Anyway Im going to be taking a break from it and pursue my career in tattooing! I might travel more and go to conventions out of state and do tattoos and sell art. Anyway its all good stuff. Heres a few tattoos ive done in the past.










No comments:

Post a Comment