Sunday, September 13, 2009

New Sugar Skulls Painted!

Finally got a chance to sit down and finish the first 2 sugar skulls. I did the lighter colored one with the blue flower eyes and Dasha did the darker blue one with the bad ass elaborate gold pattern on the top of the head. I like her's better so my next one im gonna have to step it up a bit and kick some ass! bwah! so... feast your eyes on these bad boys. We will have a special edition of 6 or 8 and will be unveiled at the Biggest Tattoo Show On Earth at Mandalay Bay on Oct. 2nd-4th. I will have a Biggs Studio booth there and will be selling art and tattooing. If you are interested in booking some time in the chair that weekend please hit me up at biggsstudio@gmail.com. Anyway more to come. :) Resin Casting is fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment